Sticky buns are a marijuana strain that is 50 percent Indica and 50 percent Sativa, with average THC levels and a CBD content of less than 2%. This novel, strong cannabis produces intense euphoric effects that leave one elevated and focused, making it ideal for finishing up assignments or getting some housework done. There are no sneak glances to sticky buns strain flavour, only full sensory delight and unrelenting bliss.
- Super sticky above-average size pop corn shaped buds with purple and forest green sugar leaves intertwined in orange hairs. Watch how it reflects the sticky and resinous buds that are covered in a covering of milky white crystal trichomes resin.
- This delectable strain will instantly raise you with rich undertones that are just enough to stimulate your taste senses without being overbearing. Sweet and creamy flavour with vanilla overtones will have you fantasising about breakfast treats.
- A bright, cheery mix of sticky buns cannabis strain provides fragrances of freshly baked cinnamon rolls with hints of creamy nutty vanilla. On the exhale, expect a nice, earthy scent that indicates superb flavour with herbs and spice.
- A cultivated batch can provide a peaceful full body melt that can leave you trapped on the couch or gradually bring a blast of cerebral pleasure. Users describe a sensation of creativity and attention, as well as bliss waves throughout the day.
- By the end of the afternoon, you will be in a deep state of relaxation, if not couch lock. Dry eyes and dry mouth are both undesirable side effects, so have some eye drops and liquids on hand.
- Feel your worries melt away as you collapse into a state of hopeless happiness with our newest high-inducing strain. It is a popular strain for nausea, migraines, chronic pain, and muscle spasms. These are only recommendations and are not intended to be professional medical advice.
- As sticky buns strain have their benefits you can grow them as plants. Plants can be cultivated both indoors and outdoors, with most blossoming in 8-9 weeks indoors and late October outdoors. The indica characteristics truly shine through when producing this strain, with an indoor yield of 18oz/m2 and an outdoor yield of up to 20oz/plant.
We advise growing sticky buns seeds in warm, humid climates with frequent trimming for the best results. The strain is mould and insect resistant. More grow tips should be obtained from the cannabis community.